Excellent 4 bedroom Villa with stunning panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea, is located on a large corner plot in the quiet location of Secret Valley (Venus Rock), ideal for families and friends. The villa is located in the famous Cyprus Golf Club Secret Valley, which has its own 18 Hole Golf Course and Clubhouse with an excellent Restaurant. The villa is perfect for families with children and for guests who want to enjoy a peaceful holiday, away from the hustle and bustle.
The villa consists of 4 double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and balconies. All beds are double with excellent mattress (memory foam & toppers for extra comfort).
Large heated swimming pool size 5 x 10 m (Optional heating extra cost of € 60 per day / € 420 per week ).
On the roof terrace has a heated jacuzzi and beautiful views of the surrounding scenery. The pool maintenance man will need access to the roof jacuzzi. Cost for Jacuzzi is € 25 per day or € 175 per week. ( subject to availability )
(Note: Heated Pool & Jacuzzi options are for a minimum of 7 days)
The villa is located a few minutes from Aphrodite Hills Golf Resort, which has: tennis courts, riding school, Spa & Gym, many Restaurants and cafes.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: Yes
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 4
- Pool Heating : € 60 / day
- Jaccuzi : € 25 / day
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 5
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Private Parking
- Bedrooms: 4 Double (all bedrooms with bathrooms and balconies);
- Bathrooms: 4 + WC;
- Private Pool 10x5 m, with heating function (€ 420 / week ) with sun loungers and parasols;
- Large beautiful landscaped gardens;
- Heated Jacuzzi on the roof terrace ( minimum of € 175 / week - subject to availability) with maintenance personnel;
- Open plan spacious living and dining room with stylish quality furniture;
- Comfortable sofas, large dining table for 8 people, a coffee table and other furniture for the comfort and convenience;
- Kitchen furniture with granite surface;
- Electric Hob and oven;
- Two large fridge freezer;
- Electric kettle;
- All the necessary utensils and kitchenware;
- Electric fans;
- 42 "LCD HD TV with satellite channels in English (movies, news, sports, children's programs), DVD;
- Air conditioning, working on cooling and heating - FREE;
- High-speed WiFi Internet - FREE;
- BBQ grill;
- Table Tennis Table
- Modern garden furniture ;
- Bedding & towels are provided ( please bring own beach towels )
- Cot and highchair are available;
- Private parking.
- Villa is non-smoking.
- Jacuzzi and Heated Pool Options not available during Summer Months.
Secret Valley is situated in one of the most beautiful corners of the island of Cyprus. It is a beautiful complex consisting of elegant villas, an award-winning 18 hole championship golf course with a stylish and cosy clubhouse with an excellent bar and restaurant.
In just 2 minutes by car, on the next hill is the world-famous 5 Star Aphrodite Hills Resort.
Golf, Tennis & Spa Resort of Aphrodite Hills has everything for a superb holiday - a unique place where you can find everything in one place for an elite holiday. For a perfect holiday with family and friends, Aphrodite Hills offers a variety of entertainment, a lot of suggestions for outdoor activities, facial and body treatments, as well as a great selection of cafes and restaurants with various cuisines. Here you can play golf or tennis at the Tennis Academy British Number 1 Tennis Player Annabel Croft, cycling or on horseback chic. Also, you will find a chic SPA and great for the kid's playground.
Less than 10 minutes away by car is another Golf Club called Elea Estate, which was designed by the famous golfer Nick Faldo. Approximately ten minutes by car are the lovely Cypriot village of Kouklia, Mandria and Pissouri.
Mandria is famous for its citrus orchards, cosy taverns and a small beach. Dolls you can see archaeological excavations, wander through the stone streets, buy a souvenir handmade souvenirs, enjoy a cup of coffee or taste the famous
Just 5 minutes from Secret Valley is a famous place, Aphrodite's Rock, where the goddess of love and beauty, emerged from the Mediterranean sea foam.
Secret Valley is perfect for golfers, an unforgettable romantic getaway as well as for families with children and friends and the villas here represent excellent value for money and are well spaced out giving
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|2019||01-01-2019||31-03-2019||€ 1 595|
|01-04-2019||31-05-2019||€ 1 995|
|01-06-2019||30-06-2019||€ 2 095|
|01-07-2019||30-09-2019||€ 2 295|
|01-10-2019||15-10-2019||€ 2 095|
|16-10-2019||31-10-2019||€ 2 295|
|01-11-2019||31-12-2019||€ 1 595|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
Thank you for the best family holiday. We all had excellent time. The villa is wonderful and very clean and well prepared. Everything is there we needed. We really recommend this villa to everyone wanting a great holiday. Excellent service from Simila and we also rented one of their cars as well . We were met at the airport with the car and in 15 minutes we were inside the villa. Wonderful ! Thank you
This is a lovely villa and well suited to a large family party such as ours. It is clean and well presented and the service from Simila was truly excellent and very focussed on customer needs. The property itself is new to the lettings market and this shows in the lack of some basics. There are 4 double rooms but the two tables only have 6 chairs, for example. There are no where near enough easy chairs- we had to carry the 4 chairs and small table down from the roof patio so that 4 of us could sit in the garden. The pool was heated for us (extra payment of course) and this was the main reason why we chose this villa. The jacuzzi on the roof was a minimum of 35 degrees as well- much enjoyed by all! We were all especially impressed by the beds- very comfortable with memory foam toppers. The villa commands a great view all the way out to sea and is ideally situated for evenings spent in the lovely village of Kouklia. The taverns here, especially Gabriels, tempted us nearly every night! Special thanks to Trevor for pool maintenance and Simon at Simila for looking after us.
This was the second time we have stayed in this beautiful villa. At this time of the year Cyprus is the perfect destination (not too warm), with spectacular sunsets almost every evening. The apartment is still like brand new, with great facilities, including Wi-Fi, TV streaming, air-con etc. Having said that, we spend a lot of our time out and about, traveling around the Paphos area. We almost rent a car from Simila-Cyprus. Thank you to pick us up in the Paphos airport. Very good serves and lots of information. This is a great location for a base to see the area, you will need a car of course! Definitely be back!!
This was our first visit to Cyprus and we were extremely pleased with both this excellent villa and the care & attention we received from Simila Holiday Villas. Simon and his team were fantastic. The villa is excellent , large , well equipped and has a superb pool and sea views. We all had a wonderful time and this was one of our best family holidays, Thank you very much Matt , Jo , Emma , Rory and Helen