This beautifully furnished villa is close to the Blue Flag beach and Latchi Marina. The villa is finished in Cypriot Style with lots of natural solid wooden furniture, shutters. The Ground floor consists of an L shaped open plan living room with kitchen with access to outside terrace with barbeque. A separate dining area and lounge with traditional fireplace, opening onto terrace and pool. Ground floor WC. Kitchen facilities include washing machine, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, cooker & hob, freezer. Iron and ironing board are also provided. The upper floor includes 2 double bedrooms and a twin bedroom. The sea views from the bedrooms and balconies are superb, with views towards Latchi Marina, Akamas Nature Reserve and sweeping bay from Polis to Pomos right round towards the famous Blue Lagoon.
There is a lovely private garden with a private Swimming Pool and patio areas for relaxing. There are sun-loungers and large sun shade umbrellas plus a shaped Pergoda and outside Dining table & chairs. Traditional stone BBQ. Wifi is included inside the villa.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 2
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 2
- No Pets
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Private Parking
- This beautifully furnished villa is close to the Blue Flag beach and Latchi Marina;
- The villa is finished in Cypriot Style with lots of natural solid wooden furniture, shutters. Very Light and airy Villa;
- The Ground floor consists of an L shaped open plan living room with kitchen with access to outside terrace with barbeque;
- A separate dining area and lounge with traditional fireplace, opening onto terrace and pool, a guest toilet;
- Wifi is included in the villa as is the large 50' TV;
- Kitchen facilities include a washing machine, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, cooker & hob, American Style Double door Fridge/freezer;
- Iron and ironing board are also provided;
- The villa has 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom. Family Bathroom upstairs with corner shower cabin and ground floor WC;
- Master Bedroom has balcony and Sea View;
- High ceilings in all 3 upstairs bedrooms give a lovely feeling of space and light;
- Air Conditioners are in all 3 bedrooms and in the main Living room;
- The sea views from the bedrooms and balcony are superb, with views towards Latchi Marina, Akamas Nature Reserve and sweeping bay from Polis to Pomos right round towards the famous Blue Lagoon;
- There is a lovely private garden with a private Swimming Pool and patio areas for relaxing;
- There are sun-loungers and large sun shade umbrellas plus a shaped Pergoda and outside Dining table & chairs;
- Traditional stone BBQ;
- Extra child folding bed & baby cot available on request;
- Covered Off Road Car Parking Space with private gates.
Latchi & Polis are next to each other and are very close to the villa.
Nearest Blue Flag Beach is just 10 mins walk.
Latchi Marina for boat trips, many restaurants is only 15 mins walk.
Nearest Supermarket is only 2 mins walk.
Polis is 15 mins walk away.
Polis is a very beautiful small seaside town, which is located on the north-west coast of Cyprus, 40 km from Paphos. Peaceful and relaxing, located away from busy tourist centres. Mediterranean untouched nature, purity, not crowded, the amazing diversity of plants and animals, and this area are known for its eco-tourism.
Latchi and it's lovely modern Marina and the picturesque bay is close by. Here is home to local small fishing boats and luxury sailing yachts.
In the bustling harbour is perhaps the best taverns where you can try a variety of dishes from fresh fish caught daily.
From the harbour, you can go on a boat trip to the beautiful Blue Lagoon of Akamas.
Polis surrounded by almond and citrus groves and tobacco plantations, is far from the busy tourist centres of the south and is ideal for family holidays, with wonderful beaches and scenery, lovely, quiet and peaceful.
There are no nightclubs here, just a super place to relax and have fun. For the adventurous Akamas offers jeep safaris and quads bikes.
Argaka - a small village located near Polis with beautiful sandy beaches, with magnificent views of the Akamas and mountains covered with forests. Local Taverns are famous for excellent national cuisine and Cypriot hospitality unchanged.
Water Sports are very popular in the region and Latchi Marina is the home of one of the best centres on the Island.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|2018||01-07-2018||31-07-2018||€ 1 350|
|01-08-2018||31-08-2018||€ 1 599|
|01-07-2019||31-07-2019||€ 1 350|
|01-08-2019||31-08-2019||€ 1 599|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;