«Hesperides Gardens» is a lovely private complex with 2 large swimming pools, located just a few minutes away from both the upper part of the city and the sandy beaches of Paphos. The nearest Sand beach is just an easy stroll away and has free showers, changing rooms, a beach snack bar, and sunbeds/umbrellas.
There are many trees for shade and grassed areas for relaxing in the complex. Next to the large pool are changing rooms, showers, and toilets.
Large 2 bedroom apartment backs onto the smaller & quieter swimming pool and has a lovely big terrace overlooking the gardens & pool.
This is an ideal family holiday location.
Paphos international airport is only 12 minutes away by car.
*** WINTER LET AVAILABLE AT SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE *** ask for details
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: No
- Double Bed : 1
- Twin bed : 4
- Bathroom : 2
- Bedding & Duvets
- Towels: Bath & Hand
- Towels: Pool
- Kitchen Equipment: Pots, Pans, Plates, Glasses, Cups & Cutlery
- Coffee maker
- Fridge Freezer
- Security Key Box
- TV Channels: British & European
- Communal Pool : 2
- Pool Sunbeds
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
- No smoking
- No Pets
"Hesperides Gardens" is located in the heart of Kato Paphos and is a firm favourite with both regular visitors to Paphos and permanent residents. This project is a Mediterranean paradise: two gorgeous pools. The larger one is 25x15 meters and features a central island garden. The smaller quieter pool is 15x7 m, both have paved areas around the pools with sun loungers and umbrellas. This is the ideal place to relax. The magnificent well kept gardens and private grounds have green lawns, huge pines, cypresses, olive trees and flowering shrubs everywhere which are conducive to relaxation from the bustle of the city. By both pools, there are Grapefruit trees for you to pick and make your own fresh juice.
- Bedrooms - 3: master bedroom with large double bed & ensuite, second bedroom with two single beds and 3rd bedroom with 2 Bunk Beds for children;
- Bathrooms - 2 bathrooms;
- Large covered terrace with table and chairs;
- Two large pools, only for residents and guests of Hesperides Gardens;
- Open plan living and dining room, a small kitchen;
- This apartment is furnished with modern, high-quality furniture with an excellent taste and high-quality household appliances;
- Built-in kitchen units with marble countertops;
- Dining table and chairs;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Hob and oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine & Dishwasher;
- All Plates, Cutlery, Pots, and pans you require;
- In the living room are two sofas, all finished in soft light brown leather, a coffee table and a chest of drawers made of wood, lamps, paintings;
- A flat-screen TV;
- The air conditioning system running on a cold and heating;
- WiFi Internet;
- Free off-road secure car parking, round the clock security patrols and daily cleaning of the complex;
- Bed linen and bath towels are provided, but bring your own towels for the beach and pool;
- Baby cot & high chair;
- This is real Home-from-Home property with everything you need for an excellent holiday. This is a private holiday home, not the normal cold and bare rental property.
- EARLY BOOKING IS ADVISABLE
«Hesperides Gardens» is located just a few minutes away from both the upper part of the city and the sandy beaches of Paphos, the three nearest Sand beach is just an easy stroll away and has free showers, changing rooms, a beach snack bar
Paphos international airport is only 12-15 minutes away by car.
In the harbour and on the seafront in Kato Paphos there are lots of cafes and restaurants, banks and supermarkets - all just a few minutes away, as well as the sandy municipal beach, Paphos Mall, the World Heritage Ancient Centre, Paphos Castle, Tomb of the Kings and all the other attractions of Paphos and this beautiful region.
There are 4 international Golf Courses within 10-15 minutes drive. Coral Bay Tourist Area is only 12-15 minutes away.
Only 300 meters from the complex are two Mini Market who work from 6 am until late at night, and the popular local Fruit & Veg Market is close by as well.
A Hire Car is a bonus whilst staying in this area, but it's not essential, as most things are within walking distance. There are an excellent Public Bus Service and the local bus stops throughout the day just outside the complex. From Hesperides to the
- 1,5 km to the nearest sand beach
- 10 km to Golf Club's
- 15 minutes walk to Seafront & Harbour
- 12 minutes from Paphos International Airport
- Cafe/TakeAway only 5 minutes walk
- Sports Gym Centre only 5 minutes walk
- CAR HIRE AVAILABLE ON SITE
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
Thank you very much we had an excellent relaxing wee in this lovely garden apartment. We have been to Pafos many times before and this is our first time staying with Simila , and we really recommend Ludmila for excellent customer service and care. This is a great holiday apartment and my family really enjoyed it. The Pool is right next to the garden. We had great family holiday and from now on we will always book with Simila Cyprus for our apartments and car rentals . Thank you very much