SKY VILLA - this 1 bedroom beachfront villa is an all year favourite. The views from this villa are stunning. There are 1 floors, 1 double bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, in fact, everything you need for a wonderful private holiday.
Pafos Elite Beach-front Villas - 10 designer Villas all with private pools and sea view. All these Villas are finished to Deluxe Standard with Italian fixtures and fittings.
We can offer a choice of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Villas.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Pool Heating: No
- Double Bed : 1
- Bathroom : 1
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- No smoking
- No Pets
Pafos Elite Villas at the exclusive Paradise Cove is a small development of 10 luxury sea view villas in a quiet and peaceful sea front location. We have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas which can accommodate 2 adults up to 6 adults and 2 children under 12 years. These villas are all finished to the very highest standards and quality. The interiors are fitted out with modern designer Italian furniture and all are equipped with Wifi, Satellite international TV, Security alarms and cameras, air conditioning and heating for those cosy winter nights.
The beach is just 50 metres away and all 10 villas have a direct sea view with glorious sunset views in the evening across the bay. There is an exclusive beachfront bar as well as private sunbeds. All villas have their own private swimming pools and 5 villas have the option of heated pools for those cooler winter days.
Paphos Harbour is just a short walk along the beautiful coastal path, past the Lighthouse and World Heritage Archaeological site. The popular Tomb of the Kings historical site and also many bars, Cafes and the brand new Kings Mall complex is also just a few minutes away.
This is truly a Paradise Cove location for all year round private and exclusive holiday.
One double bedroom with air condition
One ensuite shower and WC an additional WC
Fridge/freezer, cooker, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle and ironing facilities
Private garden with barbecue area, covered verandah with assorted garden furniture-including sun loungers, private pool
Sitting and dining area with satellite TV (limited channels), CD player, DVD, fireplace, safe box
This is one of four spacious one-bedroom villas at Paradise Cove, and it can still fit four people quite comfortably. Small scale doesn’t mean fewer features, though: the villa has the same signature integrated fireplace, private pool and secluded deck area as its bigger neighbours.
There’s an en-suite bathroom and a separate WC. The pool is a generous 7.00m by 3.70m. And all the attractions of Paphos are just a few minutes away.
This is one of the most attractive and least developed stretches of coastline in Paphos, thanks to its proximity to the historically important Paphos mosaics, some of the best-preserved Roman remains in Europe. Paradise Cove’s spectacular location near to this heritage site guarantees an unobstructed view of the coast as it has been for centuries. The antiquities site has many acres of land with indigenous plants and birds.
Yet amazingly, all of the amenities of Paphos are within easy reach of Paradise Cove Villas. It is an easy walk to a choice of great beaches, while a short stroll along stunning new boardwalk brings visitors to the restaurants and shops of Paphos Harbour. The villas benefit from excellent transport links along the coast towards the sandy beaches of Coral Bay and attractions such as the Paphos Bird Park.
Price & Reserve
|2020||01-07-2020||31-08-2020||€ 1 750|
|01-09-2020||31-10-2020||€ 1 470|
|01-11-2020||31-12-2020||€ 1 260|
|2021||01-01-2021||31-03-2021||€ 1 260|
|01-04-2021||30-06-2021||€ 1 470|
|01-07-2021||31-08-2021||€ 1 750|
|01-09-2021||31-10-2021||€ 1 470|
|01-11-2021||31-12-2021||€ 1 260|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
My wife and I stayed in Villa Sky for a week in July. The villa is modern, clean and with friendly staff who do not interfere with your stay but just discreetly go about their work. The Villa was spacious location is great, you can reach all the shops, restaurant and beach in under 5 mins. The swimming pool is a great size for the villa too. We would like to stay here again without a shadow of a doubt. Thanks for all for super holiday Phill and Emma