Like a sparkling jewel, this villa is set majestically in a unique position on the outskirts of Pomos. Unusual and modern in style this Cyprus deluxe villa has been designed with luxury and comfort in mind.
Capturing the light and spectacular sea views it is guaranteed to leave you breathless. From the parking area, steps lead down to the magnificent balcony which encircles the entire villa, giving access to the captivating view of the cool blue Mediterranean waters.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 1
- Air-conditions : extra charge paid locally
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 4
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 4
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
The single level villa comprises of a spacious open plan living area with an unusual glass fireplace, 3 spacious bedrooms with en-suite facilities, an extra guest WC and a modern fully equipped kitchen. The ample outside area has been designed to provide you with every luxury. The patio area, having as a special feature a view of the internal glass fireplace, is ideal for entertaining.
- One double & two twin bedrooms;
- Three en-suite showers & one guest w/c;
- Sitting and dining area with satellite TV;
- Air conditioners available at extra charge paid locally;
- Washing machine;
- Ironing facilities;
- Outdoor patio area;
- Built barbecue;
- Optional A/C unit costs ; €6 per day in each bedrooms & €22 per day in main living area. Please note there is a lovely natural sea breeze so most guests dont need the a/c units , just open the large sliding doors to superb natural ventilation.
The purpose-built barbecue of this amazing Cyprus deluxe villa is great for those who enjoy alfresco wining and dining. The decked poolside is the place for the sun-worshipers with the infinity pool and Jacuzzi being ideal for cooling off. Tucked away at the end of the deck is a romantic alcove retreat to enjoy those quiet moments with a cool glass of wine.
The villa is located just on the outskirts of the village of Pomos, which is located on the west coast of Cyprus, just 50 km from Paphos and 15 km from Latchi Village and Polis Town. In the villages of Pomos and Panagia is the start of the Troodos mountain range that runs through the centre of the island and ends at the east of the village Stavruni in the district of Larnaca, as well as down in the woods south of Limassol. Handsome Troodos stretches for 80 km. Pomos is a paradise untouched by commerce, there are some kiosk shops, restaurants, bars and ATM. The village is surrounded by the most beautiful flora and fauna on the island, as well as wood. Delightful sea views and mountain views, amazingly clean, pine-scented air, soothing, relaxed atmosphere and the opportunity to wander on foot through the local trails attract many. A plurality of winding scenic trails leads to the coast, dotted with small romantic coves. Pomos is a superb place for those seeking a truly Cypriot holiday away from the main tourist attractions. In this village live mainly fishermen. In a small but very beautiful bay, you will see the real fishing boats laden with nets and the catch of the day. In the tavern Kanali, which is famous for excellent fish dishes you can taste grilled octopus, sea bream and sea bass, prawns and more. In Pomos, as in many villages of Cyprus, has retained its traditional way of life. Pomos visiting you will feel the kindness and hospitality of the locals. In a small centre of the village, you will find restaurants, cafes, supermarket, supermarket and bank. Just can explore the Byzantine church of the XV century. For large supermarkets and main shops visit Polis town for your weekly provisions which are about a 15-minute drive. Car hire is essential to fully enjoy this area.
We recommend Car Hire & Rental for this villa.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|2019||01-01-2019||31-03-2019||€ 2 240|
|01-04-2019||30-04-2019||€ 2 450|
|01-05-2019||31-05-2019||€ 2 625|
|01-06-2019||14-07-2019||€ 2 800|
|15-07-2019||31-08-2019||€ 3 150|
|01-09-2019||30-09-2019||€ 2 800|
|01-10-2019||31-10-2019||€ 2 625|
|01-11-2019||31-12-2019||€ 2 240|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;