Set on a promontory in a unique position on the outskirts of Pomos, this deluxe Cyprus villa offers modern yet luxurious amenities with unobstructed views of the Aegean, which will leave all visitors breathless.
Contemporary in style, this four bedroomed villa with wooden decking and ceramic tiles throughout, is spacious and designed to allow plenty of light. Built on different levels, Villa Karavi offers a full sea view from all angles of the house, giving a feeling that one is sailing.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: No
- Double Bed : 2
- Twin bed : 2
- Bathroom : 4
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- No smoking
- No Pets
Providing absolute privacy and the ultimate in style and relaxation, the spacious open plan lounge, has been tastefully decorated with modern furnishings. Each bedroom is spacious and comfortably designed and equipped with an en-suite. For that extra luxury, the master bedroom offers the additional indulgence of a Jacuzzi with a view of the ocean.
The modern fully equipped kitchen of our Cyprus deluxe villa gives one delight in creating culinary delicacies taking advantage of the modern appliances and equipment. Leading outdoors, on the right side of the pool, one may walk a few steps down to find the private garden with direct access to the beach.
The Fourth bedroom including en-suite and the sauna are also found on this level and are amazingly positioned, literally underneath the swimming pool. On the ceiling of both these rooms, one feels as if they are in their own private water world, as the large portholes in the ceiling are in actual fact the ground of the swimming pool. Wine and dine your guests in the evenings making the most of the built barbecue area captivating yourself in the fascinating views.
- Two double & two twin bedrooms;
- Four en-suite bathrooms (one with jacuzzi bath);
- Sitting and dining area with satellite TV;
- Air condition;
- Washing machine;
- Ironing facilities;
- Covered dining area garden;
- Built barbecue area;
- The swimming pool conveniently offers bar stools (within the pool) allowing one to enjoy a drink without actually getting out of the pool.
Whether you are just resting on the terrace beside the amazing overflowing horizon pool or just enjoying a drink in the outdoor heated Jacuzzi, villa Karave will truly leave all its visitors mesmerized.
- The For late arrivals there is a charge Euro 15 (from 22.00 to 6.00);
The villa is located just on the outskirts of the village of Pomos, which is located on the west coast of Cyprus, just 50 km from Paphos and 15 km from Latchi Village and Polis Town. In the villages of Pomos and Panagia is the start of the Troodos mountain range that runs through the centre of the island and ends at the east of the village Stavruni in the district of Larnaca, as well as down in the woods south of Limassol. Handsome Troodos stretches for 80 km.
Pomos is a paradise untouched by commerce, there are some kiosk shops, restaurants, bars and ATM. The village is surrounded by the most beautiful flora and fauna on the island, as well as wood. Delightful sea views and mountain views, amazingly clean, pine-scented air, soothing, relaxed atmosphere and the opportunity to wander on foot through the local trails attract many. A plurality of winding scenic trails leads to the coast, dotted with small romantic coves.
Pomos is a superb place for those seeking a truly Cypriot holiday away from the main tourist attractions. In this village live mainly fishermen. In a small but very beautiful bay, you will see the real fishing boats laden with nets and the catch of the day. In the tavern Kanali, which is famous for excellent fish dishes you can taste grilled octopus, sea bream and sea bass, prawns and more.
In Pomos, as in many villages of Cyprus, has retained its traditional way of life. Pomos visiting you will feel the kindness and hospitality of the locals.
In a small centre of the village, you will find restaurants, cafes, supermarket, supermarket and bank. Just can explore the Byzantine church of the XV century.
For large supermarkets and main shops visit Polis town for your weekly provisions which are about a 15-minute drive.
We recommend Car Hire & Rental for this villa.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|2020||01-05-2020||31-05-2020||€ 2 625|
|01-06-2020||14-07-2020||€ 2 800|
|15-07-2020||31-08-2020||€ 3 150|
|01-09-2020||30-09-2020||€ 2 800|
|01-10-2020||31-10-2020||€ 2 625|
|01-11-2020||31-12-2020||€ 2 240|
|2021||01-01-2021||31-03-2021||€ 2 240|
|01-04-2021||30-04-2021||€ 2 450|
|01-05-2021||31-05-2021||€ 2 625|
|01-06-2021||14-07-2021||€ 2 800|
|15-07-2021||31-08-2021||€ 3 150|
|01-09-2021||30-09-2021||€ 2 800|
|01-10-2021||31-10-2021||€ 2 625|
|01-11-2021||31-12-2021||€ 2 240|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;