Simila Cyprus are proud to have available for rent this spacious luxury villa with 5 bedrooms and amazingly beautiful views of the Golf Course and Mediterranean sea, mountains. The villa is very well equipped and furnished with 5 separate spacious bedrooms with each having ensuite shower/bathroom. One of the bedrooms is equipped with a whirlpool bath. This is the only villa for rent at the resort Aphrodite Hills with its own private tennis court (private tennis lessons available on request) The villa is located on the eastern plateau, near the main resort village square with cafes, restaurants, shops, medical centre, Golf Club House, SPA Club with Beauty Salon, Private treatments, Fitness Centre and Well Being Centre and the ex-British No1 Annabelle Croft Tennis Academy.
Large private swimming pool with Solar Heating providing up to 3C increase in water temperature (optional electric heated pool at an extra price ), many private balconies and terraces and a covered gazebo with seating for 10 people and outside kitchen BBQ, table and chairs. Everything is provided for a relaxing comfortable stay with family and friends.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Pool Heating: Yes
- King size bed : 4
- Bathroom : 5
- Private Pool
- Pool Heating : ask for details
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Bedrooms - 5;
- Bathrooms - 5 and downstairs cloakroom WC;
- Swimming pool 15 m long (Please order heating in advance. It will take a few days to heat the swimming pool of this size for your arrival);
- Open plan living and dining room with high ceilings. The villa is well furnished and equipped with high-quality appliances.
- Separate spacious kitchen with dining table and chairs;
- Dining Area with wooden table and chairs;
- Separate Morning Coffee area with wingback chairs and coffee table;
- Kitchen has a Two-door refrigerator with freezer;
- Hob and oven;
- Built-in microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine;
- The living room has two comfortable sofas, a coffee table and another beautiful stylish furniture;
- Large plasma TV - 48";
- Satellite dish with English channels;
- Wood Burning Fireplace;
- Hair Dryer;
- Baby Cot;
- Central Heating, Air Con units, optional Heated Pool, underfloor heating - electricity reading is made on arrival and charged at 31 cents / kW used and taken from Security Deposit.
- Solar Heated Pool - included all year round - this warms water by up to 3 degrees about ambient temp - a typical temperature of water in March is 22 degrees C - if you require full pool heating to 27 degrees this is a cost option as it uses electricity and diesel heaters.
- Garden furniture: two sofas and a coffee table on the terrace, dining table and chairs in a large covered gazebo;
- Outside Kitchen / BBQ;
- Deck chairs and a large parasol;
- Private Tennis court;
- WiFi internet;
- Landscaped garden with landscape design, lots of flowering trees, shrubs and large grassed areas;
- Undercover parking space for 2 cars and a large front drive accessed via private gates;
- Bed linen and towels provided and daily maid cleaning included;
- The price includes a power consumption of 500 kW/week. This will be enough for normal lighting and general electricity consumption. Over this from your deposit will be deducted by the meter 0.31 cent / kW.
- Security Bond Deposit of 1,000 euros.
- Rental Prices per Week from € 3995 in Low Season to € 6105 in High Season
Villa, located on the eastern plateau on the World famous Aphrodite Hills Golf Resort are built on large plots with magnificent gardens and all have superb private swimming pools. Landscaping projects for each villa are individually designed. Almost all villas have views of the sea or the mountains, and some villas have both. Smart streets with flowering trees and design of the villas in the style of a traditional Cypriot village creates the feeling of ultimate luxury.
The villas are approximately 5 minutes drive from the central square of the resort. Therefore we recommend that you rent a car for the duration of your holiday.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|2019||01-07-2019||31-08-2019||€ 6 105|
|01-09-2019||31-10-2019||€ 4 795|
|01-11-2019||31-12-2019||€ 3 995|
|2020||01-01-2020||31-03-2020||€ 3 995|
|01-04-2020||30-04-2020||€ 4 795|
|01-05-2020||30-06-2020||€ 4 795|
|01-07-2020||31-08-2020||€ 6 105|
|01-09-2020||31-10-2020||€ 4 795|
|01-11-2020||31-12-2020||€ 3 995|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
We had a great holiday in Cyprus recently which was made extra special by the service from Pafos-Rent-a-Car and Simila Holiday Rentals. We were met at the airport by a very helpful gentleman called Simon who gave us great service and for whom nothing was too much trouble - the car was a nice new Nissan Automatic - it was was spotless inside and out and a dream to drive and the Villa was excellent and had everything we wanted right next to the golf course. The whole package was good value for money and we will certainly use them again next time we are in Cyprus
October 2017 - Great location in a great resort Quiet location overlooking the golf course and sea beyond. Large pool is solar heated so temperature of water varies with the time of year. Fantastic villa spotlessly clean with private tennis court on large plot. Very helpful service from Simon and Julia including transfers to and from airport. Great golf course and tennis academy in the resort, with good food in the golf clubhouse. Water park in Paphos enjoyable for all the family and plenty of restaurants in Paphos on the waterfront to enjoy.
Truly Excellent! We are a family of 9 and we all came together to celebrate my 60th Birthday and what a wonderful time we had . Simon and Ludmila really pulled out all the stops to make this a rememberable time for us! This villa is excellent, every bit as good as these wonderful photos show, well done Julia your pictures are lovely. The villa was cleaned everyday and pool was kept sparkling . Our children and grandchildren are tennis players and loved having their own private court to play in. We are really thankful to Simila Cyprus for a great holiday :)