Hesperides Gardens is lovely private complex with 2 large swimming pools, sunbeds & umbrellas for guests. There are many trees for shade and grassed areas for relaxing. Next to the large pool are changing rooms, showers and toilets.
Large 3 bedroom apartment backs onto the main large pool and has a lovely big balcony overlooking the gardens & pool.
This is an ideal family holiday location.
*** WINTER LET AVAILABLE AT SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE *** ask for details
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: No
- Communal Pool : 2
- King size bed : 1
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 4
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 2
- BBQ Area
- Private Parking
"Hesperides Gardens" is located in the heart of Kato Paphos and is a firm favourite with both regular visitors to Paphos and permanent residents. This project is a Mediterranean paradise: two gorgeous pools. The larger one is 25x15 metres and features a central island garden. The smaller quieter pool is 15x7 m, both have paved areas around the pools with sun loungers and umbrellas. This is the ideal place to relax. The magnificent well kept gardens and private grounds have green lawns, huge pines, cypresses, olive trees and flowering shrubs everywhere which are conducive to relaxation and rest from the bustle of the city. By both pools, there are Grapefruit trees for you to pick and make your own fresh juice.
- Bedrooms - 3: one bedroom with a double bed, the two others with two single;
- Bathrooms - 2 family bathrooms;
- Large covered balcony with table and chairs;
- Two large pools, only for residents and guests of Hesperides Gardens;
- Open plan living and dining room, a small kitchen;
- This apartment is furnished with modern high-quality furniture with excellent taste and high-quality household appliances;
- Built-in kitchen units with marble countertops;
- Dining table and chairs;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Hob and oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine & Dishwasher;
- All Plates, Cutlery, Pots and pans you require;
- In the living room are corner sofa and an armchair, all finished in soft brown leather, a coffee table and a chest of drawers made of wood, lamps, paintings;
- A flat-screen TV;
- The air conditioning system running on a cold and heating;
- WiFi Internet;
- Free off road secure car parking, round the clock security patrols and daily cleaning of the complex;
- Bed linen and bath towels are provided, but bring your own towels for the beach and pool;
- Baby cot & high chair;
- This is a real Home-from-Home property with everything you need for an excellent holiday. This is a private house, not the normal cold and bare rental property.
- EARLY BOOKING IS ADVISABLE
«Hesperides Gardens» is located just a few minutes away from both the upper part of the city and the sandy beaches of Paphos, the three nearest Sand beach is just an easy stroll away and has free showers, changing rooms, a beach snack bar and sunbeds/umbrellas.
Paphos international airport is only 12-15 minutes away by car.
In the harbour and on the seafront in Kato Paphos there are lots of cafes and restaurants, banks and supermarkets - all just a few minutes away, as well as the sandy municipal beach, Paphos Mall, the World Heritage Ancient Centre, Paphos Castle, Tomb of the Kings and all the other attractions of Paphos and this beautiful region.
There are 4 international Golf Courses within 10-15 minutes drive. Coral Bay Tourist Area is only 12-15 minutes away.
Only 300 meters from the complex are two Mini Market who work from 6 am until late at night and the popular local Fruit & Veg Market is close by as well.
A Hire Car is a bonus whilst staying in this area, but it's not essential, as most things are within walking distance. There is a very good Public Bus Service and the local bus stops throughout the day just outside the complex. From Hesperides to the harbour - One-way ticket 1.5 euro (after 21:00 onwards the price of the one-way ticket is 2.5 euro) and only 5 euros daily ticket. Subscribe for a week ticket for only € 20 euros.
- 1,5 km to the sandy beach
- 10 km to the Golf Club's 18 holes
- 1,5 km to Paphos Harbour
- 15 km to the international airport in Paphos
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
Simon was fantastic and very helpful in settling us into the apartment. We had the pool to ourselves most days (Oct half term) and it was a very safe environment. I would recommend hiring a car to get about although we used Stevies Taxis all week and they were superb - couldnt have been more helpful or reliable. Apartment is away from the busy parts but not far if you want to get involved. Thanks from Belinda
Big appartement, big terras, Nice bathrooms. quiet neighborhood. We slept wel in the bed. Verry easy going owners and quick To respond. We really enjoyed our stay and can defenatly recommand it.
Had a great week at the Hesperides complex. The apartments are piivatey owned with some rented out to holiday makers so the complex is quiet. This suited us great for our family holiday. The pool is a good size and the water is warm, sometimes too warm for the hot climate of Paphos. Plenty room around the pool for sun beds with no fighting for a space or loungers and no objections to using floats or lilos in the pool. The apartment had three bedrooms with welcome air conditioning, the kitchen and sitting area were well equiped. There is a large balcony which is lovely and shaded. We used the balcony when eating at the apartment as there is a large table and 6 chairs. The air conditioning in the living area doesn’t work as well as the bedrooms. The chair in the living area has seen better days but on a whole the apartment was excellent. A car is probably required for most as it is just too long a walk with kids to the centre of Paphos and the beach areas.
“A fantastic apartment, very clean, comfortable and spacious with everything we needed. We particularly enjoyed sitting outside for dinner in the large balcony area. It was great for our family of 5. Communication was excellent from Ludmila - she met us at the apartment, showed us round, responses were quick and some lovely suggestions were given on how we could make our time in Paphos even more enjoyable. The large pool was also beautiful for cooling off in the hot summer sun. Would recommend hiring a Speedboat from Latchi Water sports to visit the Blue Lagoon, Ampitheatre and Aphrodite Rock. Thank you so much Ludmila; our stay was amazing and one to remember! I highly recommend.
Lovely villa, in a quiet village. As up in the mountains, we had an amazing view of the sunset every evening. Few local shops & gorgeous, little tavernas. Perfect size pool. All in all a great holiday for us & our daughters.
We were very impressed with the apartment. Spacious and comfortable. The pool was also lovely but sunbeds need replacing as most are broken or torn. Location is good for the port and restaurants but I would recommend a car.