*** THIS VILLA IS FOR FAMILIES ONLY - NO STAG / HENS PARTIES OR GROUPS UNDER 24 YEARS OLD ***
A Bright and spacious villa with sea views located in an excellent complex, which consists of 18 exclusive villas and is located in a quiet spot away from noisy nightclubs and discos, which this region is famous for, the most popular resort of Ayia Napa. The villa consists of four double bedrooms, three bathrooms and a guest toilet. The villa has a private swimming pool, size 5 x 11 m with shower, sun beds and built-in Cypriot style BBQ and dining tables with chairs. The villa can easily accommodate up to 8 people. The good base for a holiday in this popular area of Cyprus.
The small picturesque beach of Sandy Bay just a few minutes walk away. On the beach, there is a perfect choice of sports facilities - including water skiing and banana boating, pedal boats and speedboats. Sandy Bay Beach was awarded the Blue Flag distinction for the purity of the water & cleanliness of the beach, plus for conveniences and safety. There are bars, restaurants, fish taverns with a variety of delicious food and Cypriot hospitality. One of the best beaches in Cyprus is Nissi Beach, which is 400 meters to the west of the villa. Renowned Water World Adventure Park is also just a short drive away.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: No
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 1
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 6
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 3
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Bedrooms - 4 double bedrooms (master bedroom with a large double bed) 3 bedrooms upstairs & one double bedroom on the ground floor.
- All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and air conditioning);
- Bathrooms - 3, one of them with a large corner spa bath + guest toilet on the ground floor;
- Swimming pool with shower, sun loungers and parasols;
- Two dining tables with chairs outside;
- Built-in Cypriot style BBQ;
- Open plan living and dining area. French doors open onto a terrace, increasing the living space;
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- Dining table and chairs for 8 people inside;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Electric hob and oven;
- Microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Coffee Maker ;
- Washing machine;
- The living room has a large seating area with two leather sofas, a flat-screen TV and a coffee table;
- Satellite TV;
- Air conditioning in bedrooms and living room ;
- WiFi Internet;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Private parking with lockable gates;
- Bedding and towels are provided (except beach towels);
- Possible to arrange additional cleaning surcharge;
- €50 of Electricity is included per week , there is a top-up meter for additional payment.
PS: NO SMOKING & NO PETS ALLOWED.
The villa is rented only to families and couples. No Stag / Hen party Groups.
The most popular resort of Ayia Napa is located in the south-east of Cyprus, a 40-minute drive from Larnaca International Airport.
30 years ago Ayia Napa was a modest fishing village, where the only attraction was a monastery Ayas Napas.
Ayia Napa is now completely different with attractions including; the largest water park in Europe Waterworld, amusement park, a museum of the sea, riding school, lots of nightclubs and discos. In the summer months, the tourist resort of Ayia Napa never sleeps! Party all night and beach all day - Ayia Napa has become the Summer Party Capital of Cyprus, the centre of the club life, music and parties. Ayia Napa is a place of constant entertainment.
The coastal part of Ayia Napa attracts tourists with its stunning golden beaches, which are considered to be some of the best on the island.
On the beaches, you can enjoy sports such as water skiing, scuba diving, windsurfing. Here you can rent a boat, canoe, speedboat. All the beaches of this paradise meet the standards of the European Union, they have been given the EU Blue Flag for its high level of cleanliness, safety and infrastructure development.
In ten minutes walk from the villa is Konnos Beach. This is a beautiful exclusive beach with gentle golden sand and sun loungers shaped as yellow boats. Here is a Mediterranean Paradise for divers in the wonderful turquoise sea.
The villa is located within walking distance of the National Forest Park (Cape Greco). Scenic Cape Greco is the easternmost point part of the island.
A 5-minute walk from the villa there is a small supermarket. A large Lidl supermarket is in Protaras, which is 4 minutes by car, and three large supermarkets are in Paralimni, just 15 minutes.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|2019||01-01-2019||31-03-2019||€ 1 190|
|01-04-2019||30-04-2019||€ 1 500|
|01-05-2019||31-05-2019||€ 1 550|
|01-06-2019||30-06-2019||€ 1 690|
|01-07-2019||31-08-2019||€ 1 890|
|01-09-2019||30-09-2019||€ 1 690|
|01-10-2019||31-10-2019||€ 1 560|
|01-11-2019||31-12-2019||€ 1 190|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
Hi all , Thanks, we had a superb time and we loved the villa and area. Excellent service :) We will be back again !!! Nick, Jenny, Paul, Sam and Saun
We really enjoyed our stay here for a week in September 2015 and we are happy to recommend Simila Cyprus Villas. Simon & Ludmila were very helpful and gave lots of advice prior to our stay. This is a Big and comfortable villa and nice pool. Highly recommended. Close to the center of Ayia Napa & beaches. Local taxi driver Alex was great, took us to some excellent restaurants. Hoping to return with the same group of friends next year. Many thanks from me and all my friends Andrey , Svetlana , Yana , Sasha , Sergy , Anya , Boris and Julia