*** THIS VILLA IS FOR FAMILIES ONLY - NO STAG / HENS PARTIES OR GROUPS UNDER 24 YEARS OLD ***
A Bright and spacious villa with sea views located in an excellent complex, which consists of 18 exclusive villas and is located in a quiet spot away from noisy nightclubs and discos, which this region is famous for, the most popular resort of Ayia Napa. The villa consists of four double bedrooms, three bathrooms and a guest toilet. The villa has a private swimming pool, size 5 x 11 m with outside shower, sun beds, built-in Cypriot style BBQ and dining tables with chairs. The villa can easily accommodate up to 8 people. The owners have provided everything you need for an enjoyable holiday in this super area of Cyprus.
The small picturesque beach of Sandy Bay just a few minutes walk away. On the beach, there is a perfect choice of sports facilities - including water skiing and banana boating, pedal boats and speedboats. Sandy Bay Beach was awarded the Blue Flag distinction for the purity of the water & cleanliness of the beach, plus for conveniences and safety. There are bars, restaurants, fish taverns with a variety of delicious food and Cypriot hospitality. One of the best beaches in Cyprus is Nissi Beach, which is 400 meters to the west of the villa. Renowned Water World Adventure Park is also just a short drive away.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: No
- Double Bed : 4
- Twin bed : 1
- Bathroom : 3
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Bedrooms - 4 bedrooms with a master bedroom with a large double bed and three double bedrooms. One has bunkbed as well;
- All bedrooms have large fitted wardrobes, bedside tables, lamps and air conditioning);
- Bathrooms - 3, one of them with a large corner spa bath + guest toilet on the ground floor;
- Swimming pool with shower, sun loungers and parasols;
- dining table with chairs outside;
- Built-in Cypriot style BBQ;
- Open plan living and dining area. French doors open onto a terrace, increasing the living space;
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- Dining table and chairs for 8 people inside;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Electric hob and oven;
- Microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine in separate cupboard outside kitchen ;
- The living room has a large seating area with two leather sofas, a flat-screen TV and a coffee table;
- Satellite TV;
- Air conditioning in bedrooms and living room (€50 per week included then additional charge);
- WiFi Internet;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Private parking with lockable gates;
- Bedding and towels are provided (except beach towels);
- Possible to arrange additional cleaning surcharge;
PS: NO SMOKING & NO PETS ALLOWED.
The villa is rented only to families and couples. No Stag / Hen party Groups.
The most popular resort of Ayia Napa is located in the south-east of Cyprus, a 40-minute drive from Larnaca International Airport.
30 years ago Ayia Napa was a modest fishing village, where the only attraction was a monastery Ayas Napas.
Ayia Napa is now completely different with attractions including; the largest water park in Europe Waterworld, amusement park, a museum of the sea, riding school, lots of nightclubs and discos. In the summer months, the tourist resort of Ayia Napa never sleeps! Party all night and beach all day - Ayia Napa has become the Summer Party Capital of Cyprus, the centre of the club life, music and parties. Ayia Napa is a place of constant entertainment.
The coastal part of Ayia Napa attracts tourists with its stunning golden beaches, which are considered to be some of the best on the island.
On the beaches, you can enjoy sports such as water skiing, scuba diving, windsurfing. Here you can rent a boat, canoe, speedboat. All the beaches of this paradise meet the standards of the European Union, they have been given the EU Blue Flag for its high level of cleanliness, safety and infrastructure development.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|2020||01-10-2020||31-10-2020||€ 1 560|
|01-11-2020||31-12-2020||€ 1 190|
|2021||01-01-2021||31-03-2021||€ 1 190|
|01-04-2021||30-04-2021||€ 1 500|
|01-05-2021||31-05-2021||€ 1 550|
|01-06-2021||30-06-2021||€ 1 690|
|01-07-2021||31-08-2021||€ 1 890|
|01-09-2021||30-09-2021||€ 1 690|
|01-10-2021||31-10-2021||€ 1 560|
|01-11-2021||31-12-2021||€ 1 190|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
We stayed in September and had a great 2 weeks holiday in this villa. Everything was good and Simila Cyprus were great arranging the booking and met us at larnaca Airport with 2 hire cars . Their service was superb. The villa is clean and had everything we required for our family holiday. Air Conditioning is expensive , so be careful not to leave on when you dont need it is my advice. We happily recommend Simila Team , they are excellent.
We had a great holiday in Ayia Napa in your villa Thank you. I am happy to recommend Ludmila and this Villa because everything was as we agreed. The villa is clean and pool excellent. The beaches are close and we had a great time. August is busy and can be noisy sometimes , but this was expected and we enjoyed our holiday. We loved Cyprus and we will definatly come back again.
The house was good. The kitchen is not too well equipped. Has little dishes and only a usable frying pan. That could certainly be better equipped. Devices all worked. Electricity consumption should be included for the price. The location is great. 10 minutes walk to the beach and shopping. I highly recommend the house to families.
The house was nice and everything worked smoothly! Nice contact and good service. Rent more than like Cyprus again!