*** THIS VILLA IS FOR FAMILIES ONLY - NO STAG / HENS PARTIES OR GROUPS UNDER 24 YEARS OLD ***
This is a new luxury 4 bedroom detached villa in the village of Liopetri, on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, away from the Ayia Napa nightlife and commercialised tourist area. It is furnished to a high standard throughout with comfort and relaxation in mind. The open plan kitchen and living area is elegant and very well equipped and provides enough space for all the family to enjoy. There is a Gated and secluded access to the pool area so making it ideal for children. There is a spacious covered patio with dining table for 8 and BBQ, which gives a welcome shelter from the midday sun - all you need to enjoy alfresco dining!
Liopetri village is an ideal location to experience traditional Cypriot village life, with a fantastic bakery (bread & cakes baked daily on the premises), butcher, banks, pharmacy, mini markets and tavernas all within walking distance. Spend the day relaxing by your private pool, visiting one of the many stunning beaches, going to Waterworld, or exploring the many villages in the surrounding area. Ayia Napa, famous for its vibrant harbour, restaurants, bars, shops and entertainment (go-karts, mini-golf, theme parks to name a few!) is only a short drive away. A fantastic holiday location to suit all ages.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: No
- Double Bed : 2
- Twin bed : 4
- Bathroom : 3
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- No smoking
- No Pets
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Parking Garden
- Swimming pool
- Washing machine
Liopetri is a village in southern Famagusta District, in Cyprus. It is close to the communities of Frenaros, Sotira, Avgorou and Xylofagou (Larnaca District). In 2011, Liopetri had a population of 4,591.
On September 2, 1958, a battle was fought here between the British and four EOKA fighters, Fotis Pittas, Andreas Karios, Elias Papakyriakou and Christos Samaras, who were from Liopetri. The barn where this took place is now a National Memorial.
Price & Reserve
|2020||01-01-2020||31-12-2020||£ 1 080|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay a deposit to secure Flights etc;
- Prices in £ Pounds Sterling;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of the rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of £40 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of £ 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit & Credit Cards, Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payment accepted by Bank Transfer ;
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;