Simila-Cyprus are proud to offer this super Luxury 2 bedroom Garden Apartment in the village complex of Helios Heights in the award-winning Aphrodite Hills Golf Resort. Helios Heights is just a 5 minute walk from Tennis Academy, which just across from the the main village square with all the Cafes, Bars, Restaurants, Supermarket, ATM machine, Health Centre, Children's Creche and Play area, Golf Club House, Annabelle Croft Tennis Academy, Health Spa Club and Sports Centre. There is also Horse Riding close by as well. During the summer months, a shuttle bus takes guests to the private Beach Club which is only a few minutes drive away.
Aphrodite Hills Resort lovely 2 bedroom Garden Apt, with access directly to the pool, finished to very high standard.
Ideal family holiday property, just walking distance to all facilities.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Pool Heating: No
- King size bed : 1
- Twin bed : 2
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Communal Pool
- Private Parking
Beautiful 2 bedroom Garden Apartment (sleeps 4) with stunning mountain views and direct Pool access
A beautiful 2 bedroom garden apartment, once featured in the Daily Telegraph for its idyllic position on the Helios Heights complex, at the lavish and exciting award-winning Aphrodite Hills 5-star Resort. This apartment boasts one the largest most secluded gardens on the complex, which benefits from terracing for al fresco dining and sunbathing and direct access to the exquisitely designed free-form communal pool. The apartment also boasts stunning mountain views and backs onto the scenic golf course. Whilst nestling in peace and tranquillity, the extensive amenities of the Aphrodite Hills resort and village centre, golf academy, tennis courts and well-being spa are within easy walking distance, all safely accessed by children. The entertainment facilities at the 5-star Hotel at Aphrodite Hills eg kids club, scuba diving, multi-purpose courts, water polo, horse riding, etc. are all extended to guests and designed to enrich your stay. Internet access available.
Simila-Cyprus are proud to offer this super Luxury 2 bedroom Garden Apartment in the village complex of Helios Heights in the award-winning Aphrodite Hills Golf Resort. Helios Heights is just a 5-minute walk from Tennis Academy, which just across from the main village square with all the Cafes, Bars, Restaurants, Supermarket, ATM machine, Health Centre, Children's Creche and Play area, Golf Club House, Annabelle Croft Tennis Academy, Health Spa Club and Sports Centre. There is also Horse Riding close by as well. During the summer months, a shuttle bus takes guests to the private Beach Club which is only a few minutes drive away.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay a deposit to secure Flights etc;
- Prices in £ Pounds Sterling;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of the rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of £40 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of £ 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit & Credit Cards, Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payment accepted by Bank Transfer ;
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
We had a wonderful late break staying at this Garden Apartment in Aphrodite Hills. It is a lovely apartment offering everything a holidaymaker needs and in such a great location; easy to get to everywhere we wanted to go both on site and out and about in Western Cyprus! We saw more mosaics and archaeological digs than we thought possible but all absolutely fascinating. We also had long, peaceful, relaxing days by the fabulous pools and they were ideal for proper swimming and quiet enough for me to do some reading! We are not fans of Paphos nightlife but did love the choice of restaurants (tavernas) in Pissouri and Pissouri Bay which offered beautiful locations and great food. Aphrodite Hills is very much a 5 star resort offering a green, gentle, luxury haven for a wonderful Autumn break with great weather. Thank you for a lovely holiday !