These Villas have amazingly beautiful panoramic views of the Akamas Peninsula, the Mediterranean Sea and mountains of this beautiful region of Paphos. Simila Cyprus offers you these 4 Luxury Villas situated at an exclusive Health Spa. Each of them has four bedrooms and four bathrooms, each with a sauna, heated Jacuzzi and each has a private pool with lovely sea views. They are located in the new Spa Complex, only 9 km from the wonderful sandy beach, Latchi and the superb Marina. These villas are located at an altitude of 680 m above sea level, at the entrance of the charming village of Droushia. The contour of the land and location means that there is a wonderful cooling breeze in the hot summers and there is none of the overbearing humidity that is experienced at the coast below.
Included in your stay is the use of the Spa resort facilities. There is an excellent large swimming pool overlooking the sea and you can enjoy delicious food, herbal teas, flavoured coffee and Cyprus freshest homemade pastries in the restaurant. Facilities include Beauty Salon & Treatments, Sauna, Tennis Courts, Children's Play area and large open-air Pool with covered seating areas and sunbeds, Gym, Indoor Pool with Aqua Bikes, Volleyball court and more. Not all facilities are open all year round, please ask for details. Some facility charges may apply, please pay directly.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: No
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- King size bed : 3
- No smoking
- Twin bed : 2
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 3
- Private Garden
- BBQ Area
- Private Parking
All necessary facilities are included, with additional extras for FREE:
- Bedrooms: 4 (one bedroom with two double beds located on the ground floor);
- Bathrooms: 3 (one family bathroom and two en-suite and one with shower);
- Private pool with comfortable lounge chairs;
- Free use of private Roof Top Jacuzzi for 4 persons with FREE Heating (included in price);
- FREE Air Conditioning in summer (included in price);
- FREE Heating in Winter (included in price);
- A rooftop terrace for relaxation and sunbathing;
- Open plan dining room with stylish quality furniture;
- Luxury furnished the living room with leather sofas, coffee table, large plasma TV, fireplace and paintings;
- Built-in kitchen with granite surface;
- Electric Hob and oven;
- Washing machine;
- Large Bosch fridge-freezer;
- Electric kettle;
- All the necessary utensils and cookware;
- Hair Dryer;
- FREE BBQ (included in price);
- Plasma TV with satellite channels;
- DVD, CD;
- FREE WiFi (included in price);
- FREE Cot and Highchair by prior request (included in price);
- All Bedding and towels are provided except beach towels;
- Private parking.
- Spa Facilities include Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam room, Tennis Court, Volleyball Court, Beauty Treatments and Gym.
- Membership packages for Spa Facilities - €20 euros per week for 2 adults (including 2 children under 12 years old);
- Free use of Large Pool and Children's pool is included in villa rentals.
- Restaurant and Coffee shop is open 1st April - 30th September.
- Spa & Leisure Facilities close 1st November - 31st March. The resort then acts as self-catering. Reception and 24 Hour Security / Concierge still operates all year.
We recommend Car Hire & Rental for this villa
Price & Reserve
|22-05-2019||17-06-2019||£ 1 299|
|17-09-2019||06-11-2019||£ 1 099|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay a deposit to secure Flights etc;
- Prices in £ Pounds Sterling;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of the rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of £40 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of £ 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit & Credit Cards, Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payment accepted by Bank Transfer ;
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;