Superb large 3 bedroom villa with stunning New Panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea, is located overlooking Coral Bay and in a Quiet Location, Ideal for Lovers of space and amazing scenery. The villa is located close to the trendy village of Peyia, just a 3-minute drive from the sandy beach and the tourist area of Coral Bay. The villa is perfect for Families with Children and for Guests wanting to enjoy a relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle. Early Booking is Highly Recommended for this Excellent Popular Villa.
- Free Wifi
- Free Air Conditioning
- OPTIONAL HEATED POOL IN COOLER MONTHS MAKES THIS AN ALL YEAR ROUND VILLA.
- The Property Consists of 3 double bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a guest toilet. Each bedroom has a balcony and views of the sea, a coffee table, and two chairs. The master bedroom with a large double bed, beautiful sea views, a walk-in dressing room, and an ensuite bathroom.
- The other two bedrooms share a bathroom, and in both bedrooms, there are two twin beds, large wardrobe and Bedside tables and private balconies.
- The spacious main living room has a fireplace, large flat-screen TV, comfortable leather sofas and chairs and 3 large sliding patio doors with fly screens and shutters. The living room has wonderful sea and hill views, plus direct access to the large garden and pool area.
- The Dining area has a large table and chairs and direct access to the outside terrace with pagodas and outside seating area. The Fully equipped kitchen has everything you need and is finished in solid wood. There is a large window overlooking the rear garden and sea, plus a back door leading straight onto the outside dining area.
- In the garden, there is a large swimming pool with Roman steps and outside shower, Stone BBQ, 6 sunbeds, 2 huge umbrellas, relaxing wicker furniture and a Dining table and chairs.
- Free Wifi
- Free Air Conditioning
- Free Winter Heating
- Optional Pool Heating in Cooler Months
IDEAL ALL YEAR ROUND VILLA
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: Yes
- Double Bed : 1
- Twin bed : 4
- Bathroom : 2
- Bedding & Duvets
- Towels: Bath & Hand
- Kitchen Equipment: Pots, Pans, Plates, Glasses, Cups & Cutlery
- Coffee maker
- Fridge Freezer
- Balcony: uncovered
- Balcony: covered
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Pool Heating : £ 40 per day
- Pool Sunbeds
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
- Off-Road Parking
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Bedrooms: 3 (one bedroom with A Double bed, two bedrooms with two beds Single);
- Bathrooms: 2 (two Bathrooms, One of them with the Classical bathtub and shower with the other) + downstairs guest WC;
- Large Private swimming pool with Roman steps, sun loungers, umbrellas and wicker garden furniture (heating option is available - ask for details);
- Open Plan Room spacious Living and Dining Room with stylish quality furniture;
- Comfortable soft leather sofas and Armchairs;
- A large Dining table for 8 people, coffee table and Other furniture for comfort and convenience;
- Wood-burning fireplace;
- Kitchen with granite work surface;
- Electric Hob and oven;
- Washing Machine;
- Large fridge with Freezer;
- Electric Kettle;
- All the necessary utensils and cookware;
- TV with Satellite Channels;
- Free Wi-Fi Internet;
- Modern garden furniture;
- Bedding and towels are provided except beach towels;
- Private parking.
- Panoramic Sea View with large double size plot.
Coral Bay - There are 2 excellent sandy beaches and a small lovely fishing harbour in between them. Coral Bay area is 10 km from Paphos.
We recommend Car Hire & Rental for this villa.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|01-06-2021||30-06-2021||£ 1 000|
|01-07-2021||31-08-2021||£ 1 100|
|01-09-2021||30-09-2021||£ 1 000|
|01-06-2022||30-06-2022||£ 1 000|
|01-07-2022||31-08-2022||£ 1 100|
|01-09-2022||30-09-2022||£ 1 000|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay a deposit to secure Flights etc;
- Prices in £ Pounds Sterling;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of the rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of £40 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of £ 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit & Credit Cards, Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payment accepted by Bank Transfer ;
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
We had a wonderful holiday with our family at Calisto Villa. The hosts were excellent and everything was superb. Thank you very much. i do recommend a hire car as the villa is located in a quiet place.
We stayed in Villa Calisto in October and we had a wonderful holiday. The villa is very well designed and has excellent views. We are a family of 5 and we all had lots of space to spread out and have our own areas. Ludmila the host was excellent and they provided us with a Rental Car and met us at Pafos Airport. The whole service was superb. Peyia Village is very close and has lots of good tavernas and bars. Coral bay tourist area is just 5 mins drive away and there are 2 excellent Sand beaches. The villa has the option of a heated pool but we didnt bother paying extra and we are glad we didnt as the water was lovely and warm even in October. We really recommend this lovely villa and also the services of Simila Cyprus. Thank you very much. Regards Mike & Rachel
Great , Super , Fantastic ! We just got home from our week holiday staying at your lovely villa and we had to say thanks very much. We all talked on the plane home how much we loved it and we all agreed to come back again to this villa again later in the year. You service was excellent and cannot fault you , your business or the villa in any way. We all had a great time . many thanks from us all.