Superb Seafront 4 bedroom Villa in classic style and panoramic direct sea views of the Mediterranean, just outside of the quiet fishing village of Pomos. This is a lovely villa with excellent solid wood furniture, and we are good friends of the owners, who are a lovely local family.
The Villa is a 10-15 minute drive from Latchi and Polis and is one of the greenest and most picturesque places in Cyprus.
Pomos Village - one of the most beautiful places on the island, with charming nature, magnificent beaches and clean air. Guests can enjoy the splendour of the unspoiled beauty of Cyprus. The villa is suitable for families or groups of friends who like to relax in a superb environment with sandy beaches, clear sea, untouched nature for centuries and picturesque sunsets. What could be the more beautiful retreat on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea? The villa can comfortably accommodate 8 guests.
Directly from the villa, you can walk down through the garden to the sea, but the beach here is rocky. Great for snorkelling and swimming.
The nearest sandy beach is only a 5-10 min walk.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Pool Heating: No
- Double Bed : 2
- Twin bed : 4
- Bathroom : 4
- Bedding & Duvets
- Towels: Bath & Hand
- Towels: Pool
- Kitchen Equipment: Pots, Pans, Plates, Glasses, Cups & Cutlery
- Coffee maker
- Fridge Freezer
- Balcony: uncovered
- Balcony: covered
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Pool Sunbeds
- Air Conditioning : € 34 per day
- Ceiling Fans
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
- Smoke Alarm
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Bedrooms - 4 (two double bedrooms and two bedrooms with twin beds. All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes);
- Bathrooms - 4 (en-suite to the master bedroom is equipped with Jacuzzi (with lights and music system), one bathroom with a classical bath, two rooms with ensuite showers);
- Large Private swimming pool with panoramic views of the sea;
- Sun loungers and parasols;
- Large Open plan living and dining area. Panoramic sliding French doors that open onto a terrace and swimming pool;
- Fitted kitchen with granite countertops;
- Two dining tables and chairs;
- Fridge freezer;
- Hob and oven;
- Microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Coffee machine;
- Washing machine;
- The living room has three soft, comfortable sofas, coffee tables;
- Real open Fireplace;
- TV with satellite English and EU channels;
- DVD, CD player;
- Safe-deposit box;
- Hair Dryer;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Air conditioners for summer cooling and winter heating Paid Locally on Arrival (additional charge per day: small units - 5 euros, large unit - 7 euros);
- Dining table and chairs by the pool;
Internetis possible via MTN modem (ok for emails, Skype / Viber calls);
- Off-road secure private Parking;
- All Bedding and towels are provided.
We recommend Car Hire & Rental for this villa.
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|01-06-2021||30-06-2021||€ 1 050|
|01-07-2021||31-07-2021||€ 1 350|
|01-08-2021||31-08-2021||€ 1 480|
|01-09-2021||31-10-2021||€ 1 050|
|01-06-2022||30-06-2022||€ 1 050|
|01-07-2022||31-07-2022||€ 1 350|
|01-08-2022||31-08-2022||€ 1 480|
|01-09-2022||31-10-2022||€ 1 050|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
Nice villa with a pool looking out over a lovely bay. Good facilities. Snorkeling was good as was rockpooling. Very kind hostess and her dad (the pool man). Very relaxing for the family.
We had 14 days in Rosemary Villa located close to Pomos. It was really fantastic. Rose-Mary Villa is excellent and just what we wanted for our family holiday. Our family is 3 generations and we had 4 adults and 3 children , and there was lots of rom for us all. The beach and large natural rock pool next to the villa is superb for our children to play all day. The villa has a great pool , lovely sunset views and is very private. We also rented 2 nice cars for all 14 days. The service from Simila Cyprus was all the way exellent. Simila met us in the airport with our rental cars and helped us with the right directions to our Villa. Perfect... Very nice and helpful staff. Can fully recommend Simila Cyprus Holiday to anyone else... :)
Superb villa , seafront location !! This is our second visit to Cyprus and our first holiday with Simila Cyprus Villas. We booked Rose-mary Villa and we were not disappointed , it is wonderful . We loved the seafront location, the gorgeous sunsets, the pool with a Mediterranean sea view. The house has everything we needed and it is really big so we all had lots of space to find our own spot to relax. We mostly cook our meals and the kitchen is fully equipped. My husband loves to BBQ and we had some great evenings by the pool watching the sea and sunsets. The upstairs bedrooms have a large balcony, again with the lovely view. If you appreciate some Mediterranean luxury away from all the tourists, also for romantic get-away vacations. We highly recommend both Villa Rose-Mary and Simila Holidays !
The Rosemary Villa was perfect for 4 couples staying together in Cyprus. There is plenty of space inside and out (though the outside is so beautiful you should never need the indoor space!). We did not need the aircon as the breeze from the sea was good enough. You are literally metres from a rocky beach with beautiful sunsets. The outdoor pool and dining area are fab and got a lot of use from us (plenty of chairs, recliners, umbrellas etc). The kitchen is fully equipped, even with 2 fridges and freezers (and a frappe machine for those ice coffees!). This means 1 trip to the supermarket will last you all week in the villa. The area is quiet, and worth exploring. There are nice local restaurants/bars a couple of minutes' drive away, and further afield Polis and Latchi have a lot going for them: try the boat tours and the quad bikes! Owner popped over every day to maintain the pool and garden, and was helpful with our questions eg booking a taxi to airport. We would recommend highly and would love to return if we're ever lucky enough to visit Cyprus again.
We had a wonderful quiet holiday in the villa. We didn't manage to get to the right place although the directions were very precise. Simila Cyprus met us in the middle of the night. Our flight was delayed and probably we were too tired to find it by ourselves. So thank you again for leading us to your wonderful villa. The villa is excellent , just as shown in your photos, its a great place to rest and relax. The beach is like our own private beach and the swimming was exciting. Pomos is a lovely village and the fishing Harbour has a nice beach and excellent Restaurant, we eat there many times. The villa was wonderfully equipped, bright, clean and spacious and there is a big nice garden, full of flowers, Cypriot BBQ and big veranda. Best of all was the feeling of freedom. We can really recommend this lovely place. We are sure that whoever reads this will do the same. Regards from Eugenia & Alex.
Thank you Simon for letting us stay in this wonderful villa , all of us had a fab time. The kids just wanted to stay in the pool all day long . We took your advise and travelled around the area and we really enjoyed our first visit to Cyprus. The villa is excellent and even better than you told us , everything was immaculate and we want to thank you and your team for making us so welcome.