JUST HAD FULL RENOVATION 2018
Very well designed 1 bedroom apartment is situated in the popular Paradise Gardens and is on the 1st floor ( no lift ) and sleeps up to 4 people. For the additional people, a large double Sofa-Bed is in the main living room. NEW FURNITURE, BED, MATTRESS AND ALL FIXTURES & FITTINGS. The apartment comprises a large air-conditioned living/dining room with seating for 4, a dining table and 4 chairs and a newly fitted kitchen.
This area leads onto a private secluded balcony with table and 4 chairs. The apartment does not have a pool view.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Pool Heating: No
- Communal Pool
- King size bed : 1
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Bathroom : 1
- Sofa Bed
- The air-conditioned bedroom with large solid wood bed fitted wardrobes and many storage cupboards.
- The bathroom has a bath, shower and WC.
- Ample off-road parking is provided.
- Baby cot & high chair.
- The complex has 2 large swimming pool and baby pool with poolside showers. There are communal sun loungers around the pools.
- Additional features of the apartment include a hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- The apartment has free WIFI and Satellite TV with International Channels
- Bed linen, bath and hand towels are provided
You will receive 15 euros credit for electricity per week. A meter reading is taken upon arrival and departure and if you use more electricity than this amount, you pay by meter reading of 0.25 cents/kW
This apartment does not have a pool view.
There is a local Pambis dinner Taverna that serves good food and a local mini-market less than 5 minutes walk away. The main tourist bar and restaurant area is just over 10 minutes walk and the beach and seafront are about 10-15 minutes walk. The property is very near to a regular bus service to the harbour area.
*** WINTER LET AVAILABLE AT SPECIAL PRICE *** ask for details
In the harbour and on the seafront in Kato Paphos there are lots of cafes and restaurants, banks and supermarkets - all just a few minutes away, as well as the sandy municipal beach, Paphos Mall, the World Heritage Ancient Centre, Paphos Castle, Tomb of the Kings and all the other attractions of Paphos and this beautiful region.
There are 4 international Golf Courses within 10-15 minutes drive. Coral Bay Tourist Area is only 12-15 minutes away.
Only 200 meters from the complex are two Mini Market who work from 6 am until late at night and the popular local Fruit & Veg Market is close by as well.
A Hire Car is a bonus whilst staying in this area, but it's not essential, as most things are within walking distance. There is a very good Public Bus Service and the local bus stops throughout the day just outside the complex. From Hesperides to the harbour - One-way ticket 1.5 euro (after 21:00 onwards the price of the one-way ticket is 2.5 euro) and only 5 euros daily ticket. Subscribe for a week ticket for only € 20 euros.
- 1,5 km to the sandy beach
- 10 km to the Golf Club's 18 holes
- 1,5 km to Paphos Harbour
- 15 km to the international airport in Paphos
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
The apartment is close to everything. It's just 5 mins. drive to the harbour and the old town. The pool is nice and clean. We enjoyed our stay at this apartment. Jane&Nick
Absolutely perfect apt and location. Quiet and well kept gardens and pool. Spacious for two. Everything available right down to juicer to make use of the abundance of sweet Cypriot oranges!! Made use of the super balcony for breakfast thru to pre dinner drinks! Super bathroom with powerful shower and plenty of hot water. Short walk to the beaches and harbour for wide choice of restaurants and bars, and plenty of opportunity to watch the Paphos world go by. Would definitely return to this apt in Paradise Gardens. Excellent!
Very nice trip in Paphos! The apartment is very good and has a good situation! The swimming pool is great! We just have a little problem with electricity and it is regulated in few minutes! Thank you very much for this holidays :)